- Canadians form giant 7 to promote Bay of Fundy in global New7Wonders of Nature quest
- Fakuma fair will take place as a face-to-face expo in 2023.
How to Vote
Together we can make the Bay of Fundy one of the New7Wonders of Nature!
There are two ways to vote for Bay of Fundy:
- VOTE ONLINE via the New7Wonders website (once per email address).
- TEXT VOTE using any Canadian smart phone – text FUNDY to 77077 ($0.25 per text vote).
Seven reasons to VOTE for Canada’s Bay of Fundy
The Bay of Fundy is Canada’s finalist in the prestigious global campaign to declare the New7Wonders of Nature and you can help! The top seven will be determined by popular vote and announced on November 11, 2011. The Bay of Fundy is located between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia on Canada’s east coast and is truly one of the country’s most extraordinary natural wonders. Seven reasons to vote:
- Highest tides in the world.
- Marine ecology comparable to the Amazon Rainforest.
- World renowned dinosaurs and fossil discoveries.
- Home to over 12 species of rare and endangered whales.
- Best site on planet for green tidal energy.
- Rich in history and culture.
- Home to 2 UNESCO Biosphere Reserves, one World Heritage Site and a Geopark.
Read more about the 7 reasons to vote Bay of Fundy as one of the New7Wonders of the World!
Interzum Cologne - The premier trade show for the furniture industry in Germany